A registration fee of $60.00 includes light refreshments.
To register and pay online, visit our Brown Paper Tickets page here.
For payment with a Purchase Order please download a registration form here, or contact MPAC at (773)878-7378 ext. 204.
Rockford-Area Bed Bug Training for Managers of:
- Multi-Unit Residential Buildings
- Senior Services
- Shelters and Transitional Housing
- Client Service Providers, and
- Hospitality Industry
Targeted at the managers of facilities, this half-day workshop will address the core issues of bed bug control in a variety of facilities. Breakout sessions will provide you with information and resources directly applicable to the unique challenges of your facility in controlling this difficult pest. Experts will present state-of-the-art bed bug control strategies.
Specific topics include:
- Bed bug economics and health impacts
- Bed bug biology
- Policies and practices to prevent and limit the problem
- Communication strategies for tenants, clients, and staff
- Techniques for getting rid of bed bugs , and
- How to contract with a pest control provider
As a bonus, visit with vendors of services and products that can make your work easier. Feel free to ask specific questions of our experts and vendors, and benefit from being in a room filled with others dealing with the same problem under similar circumstances.