Controlling bed bugs is complicated! Don’t get caught without a plan for responding when your building ends up with a bed bug problem. Come to our training and learn how to put together a bed bug response plan for your building.
Who should attend:
- Residential Building Managers
- Condominium Association
- Cooperative Representatives, and
- Anyone else responsible for controlling bed bugs in residential buildings.
The new Chicago bed bug ordinance says condominium and cooperative associations MUST have a plan in place. But every residential building SHOULD have one to respond to a problem quickly and effectively.
This half day workshop will help you create a plan that works for your building, association, or other residential facility.
- Overview of the ordinance and what it means to you.
- Some basic bed bug control strategies that work
- Exercise designed to guide you through creating a Bed Bug Control Plan
Attendees will leave the event with a template to create a bed bug plan that fits your needs. That’s right. A template plan will be provided to each attendee to be filled in with facility specific information. The work you do at the training will provide you with an outline to be used to finalize your facilities bed bug plan.