August 19 – 25, 2018
MPAC will host our first-ever BITE Back! Week, filled with events, workshops, and educational activities across Chicago focused on keeping the bed bug problem in check. Check this page often as we add more events, and follow us on Twitter @ToxicFreeMW for the latest updates.
- August 19, 2018: MPAC will head to a local Chicago retailer to demo how to use IPM-friendly products to prevent and control bed bugs.
- August 20, 2018 | 10:00 am: Vol. 24 of our popular BITE Back! Newsletter will be published. Follow us on Twitter to be notified!
- August 21, 2018 | 1:30 to 2:30 pm: Webinar: “Effective Retail Products & Tools for Bed Bug Control” REGISTER
- August 22, 2018 | 4:00 to 7:00 pm: MPAC will present on bed bug control for Spanish Coalition for Housing (South East Vodak Library 3710 E. 106 St., Chicago, IL 60617). Simultaneous English-to-Spanish translation will be available. Check back soon for a registration link.
- August 23, 2018 | 6:30 to 7:30 pm: In partnership with CIC, MPAC is putting on a training for landlords which will feature putting together a building-wide plan to combat bed bugs. Location is still to be determined; check back later for more details.
- August 24, 2018 | 1:30 to 2:30 pm: Webinar: “Chicago’s Bed Bug Ordinance: What’s in it for Me?” REGISTER
- August 25, 2018: MPAC will head to a local Chicago retailer to demo how to use IPM-friendly products to prevent and control bed bugs.
- Bed Bug Fact of the Day: Follow MPAC on Twitter @ToxicFreeMW and Facebook @MidwestPesticideActionCenter for a new bed bug fact or resource every day during BITE Back! Week
Want to co-host an event during BITE Back! Week, or have a training that you’d like MPAC to speak at? Contact LTrudeau@pesticideaction.org for more details.
Help us spread the word – share the BITE Back! Week Facebook event and mark yourself as attending!